
Color!!! how cool am I. Ok so today...Today was a good day. I spent the night at Levi's house last night and it was great. early this monring he woke me up by taking off my bra. of corse I fell back asleep soon after. I suppose he proseeded to rub my breasts etc. Later I woke up to him trying to kiss me. I didn't want him to for fear he would die from ym morning breath. so i told him to leave me alone, got up and went pee. When I came back half asleep still he ordered me back onto the bed. He started off by sucking and biting my nipples which always feel so extra good when I'm still waking up. then he went down on me (which also feels super extra great when i'm half asleep). After a while of doing that I notice a pause in my pleasure and then feel a wonderously warm hard cock inside of me. yay! we have the best slow sex in the world like...really super great. Then he's like "ok get on the floor. I'm fully awake now. And when we get down there he locks the door pulls my pants off and fucks me till he cums. I think it was after we planned what we were going to do for the day that we had even greater sex. It was long and sweaty and hard. I was on top then he was on top then i was on my knees and we acctualy had to take a break because we were getting tired. Levi probably more from physical strain and me purely from cumming so much. Then after a minute or so Levi turns me over laying down and spoon fucks me which isn't really my favorite but it gets the job done. Then he stops and I didn't feel him do that thing he does befor he cums so i figured that he gave up. I was to spent to care really so I didn't even turn to look at him untill I felt him go in me from a diffrent way. I guess it would be like 69 position but I was facing the wrong way. It sounds weird but i've never cum so hard. I don't even know how he did it but he did and it was good. yay new stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment