
it's summer it's summer !!! yay. I hope this summer will be filled with wonderous sex in intresting new places for more intresting stories that I can tell to you. I'm looking forward to it. ok i want sex on the beach and under the stars. that is my only sexual wish for this summer. is that so much to ask for? Well here is what has happened so far for me and my lover in our wonderous sex life.
the friday: Levi and I had sex twice on Friday which was nice because we haven't done it in like 2 weeks. I hate not having sex. I'm always more...snappy when I haven't had sex in a while. and way the first time was on my bed. my mom was down stairs washing the car and Levi promissed he would fuck me without a condom on for a little while if I gave him head first. I love condomless sex and we don't have it that often so i went for it. It didn't take him very long to cum which is always nice when I'm not particularly in the mood for giving head (which I wasn't). After he finished up it didn't take him very long to get hard as a rock again. So I went to the bathroom and cleaned up (Friday was the saposed last day of my period) and came out and he had is cock in hand ready for me. So I hopped on my bed and wiggled my ass in the air for him hoping he would do me from behind. But he flipped me over and lifted my legs up and slid it in from under me. His entery was not as wonderful as it usualy is and I could feel my self stretching around his member. It didn't help that I was berally wet because i had just wiped everything away while i was in the bathroom. I told him that i wasn't wet enough but i didn't want him to eat me out because well...duh. and we didn't have much time befor my mom would come back in the house. so he pulled his cock out spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his head and slid it in a little easier this time. His entry was as wonderful as always but as he continued it started to hurt a little. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't wet enough or because he was a little to eager and started to fast for me to stretch so it wouldn't hurt. Any way at the end of it all I was sad because my vagina hurt and it was the fist sex i had had in 2 weeks and the first condomless sex I had had in like... 4 monthes and it sucked. Later he made a slightly vulger slightly funny comment about the whole thing. he said my pussy was seran rap for his dick. at least someone enjoyed it.
the second time was at levi's house. Mike and Kali weren't home so we locked the door and layed a blanket on the floor and turned the volume up on the T.V. I let him finger me and i gave him a little head and i laid on my back and at first I made him go really slowly (I love how carful he can be) and then I let him go wild. Oh good times. I also got to stay the night at Levi's house. Lucky lucky me. I totaly fell asleep like really early but I always love sleeping with Levi.
The Saturday: Levi woke me up at 6:30 am on Saturday morning with a hot naked cock on my thigh.oh that's always so nice to wake up to my beautiful naked Levi. took off all my clothes (still half asleep) and curled up next to him. He wispered in my hear that we should have sex twice and then go back to sleep. I agreed so he got up and locked the door and I grabbed his blanket off his bed and put it on the floor and lyed on my back. He kneeled below me and flipped me over onto my knees and did me from behind. oh god it felt soooo good. wonderful wonderful wonderful. after he was done we went back to sleep without doing it again. I think we may have done it again but i can't remember. Last night Levi spent the night but so did Luke so we didn't do it again. And today we didn't gt to do it at all. oh well. there's always tomorrow.
the friday: Levi and I had sex twice on Friday which was nice because we haven't done it in like 2 weeks. I hate not having sex. I'm always more...snappy when I haven't had sex in a while. and way the first time was on my bed. my mom was down stairs washing the car and Levi promissed he would fuck me without a condom on for a little while if I gave him head first. I love condomless sex and we don't have it that often so i went for it. It didn't take him very long to cum which is always nice when I'm not particularly in the mood for giving head (which I wasn't). After he finished up it didn't take him very long to get hard as a rock again. So I went to the bathroom and cleaned up (Friday was the saposed last day of my period) and came out and he had is cock in hand ready for me. So I hopped on my bed and wiggled my ass in the air for him hoping he would do me from behind. But he flipped me over and lifted my legs up and slid it in from under me. His entery was not as wonderful as it usualy is and I could feel my self stretching around his member. It didn't help that I was berally wet because i had just wiped everything away while i was in the bathroom. I told him that i wasn't wet enough but i didn't want him to eat me out because well...duh. and we didn't have much time befor my mom would come back in the house. so he pulled his cock out spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his head and slid it in a little easier this time. His entry was as wonderful as always but as he continued it started to hurt a little. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't wet enough or because he was a little to eager and started to fast for me to stretch so it wouldn't hurt. Any way at the end of it all I was sad because my vagina hurt and it was the fist sex i had had in 2 weeks and the first condomless sex I had had in like... 4 monthes and it sucked. Later he made a slightly vulger slightly funny comment about the whole thing. he said my pussy was seran rap for his dick. at least someone enjoyed it.
the second time was at levi's house. Mike and Kali weren't home so we locked the door and layed a blanket on the floor and turned the volume up on the T.V. I let him finger me and i gave him a little head and i laid on my back and at first I made him go really slowly (I love how carful he can be) and then I let him go wild. Oh good times. I also got to stay the night at Levi's house. Lucky lucky me. I totaly fell asleep like really early but I always love sleeping with Levi.
The Saturday: Levi woke me up at 6:30 am on Saturday morning with a hot naked cock on my thigh.oh that's always so nice to wake up to my beautiful naked Levi. took off all my clothes (still half asleep) and curled up next to him. He wispered in my hear that we should have sex twice and then go back to sleep. I agreed so he got up and locked the door and I grabbed his blanket off his bed and put it on the floor and lyed on my back. He kneeled below me and flipped me over onto my knees and did me from behind. oh god it felt soooo good. wonderful wonderful wonderful. after he was done we went back to sleep without doing it again. I think we may have done it again but i can't remember. Last night Levi spent the night but so did Luke so we didn't do it again. And today we didn't gt to do it at all. oh well. there's always tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment