Monday, June 11, 2007

so far...


Ok so Levi and I have had sex in many a place. I want to add the that list this summer. Let's see what we have so far.

  1. Levi's Bedroom
  2. Levi's Bathroom
  3. Levi's Livingroom
  4. Levi's Kitchen
  5. Tom's Room
  6. Levi's Backyard
  7. My Car
  8. My Mom's Car
  9. My Room
  10. My Bathroom
  11. My Parent's Room
  12. My Livingroom
  13. My Downstairs Bathroom
  14. My Kitchen
  15. My Downstairs Bathroom
  16. My Closet
  17. My Gararge
  18. Cody's Room (dad's old house)
  19. Cody's Pool (dad's old house
  20. Jackson Park
  21. John's Bathroom
  22. John's Kitchen
  23. John's Livingroom
  24. John's Diningroom
  25. Cody's Room (mom's house)
  26. Cody's Upstairs Bathroom
  27. Cody's Closet
  28. The Guest Room
  29. Cody's Living Room
  30. Cody's Downstairs Bathroom
  31. Levi's Bedroom at his new house
  32. Lake Murray
  33. Sunset Park
  34. Berry St. Park
  35. Common Area
  36. Behind Longs

Ok so this summer I want to add at least 14 NEW PLACES TO THE LIST...THAT WILL MAKE 50 PLACES...that should be fun.

No comments: