

ok so today (yesterday cuz I didn't get to blog yesterday cuz I didn't come home last night) I had wonderful sex. Once at my house on my living room floor after eating a bunch O' nachos. God that was so good like...I don't think I've had sex that great in a long time. I can't even explain why it was so good I just felt so...full of him. and he was doin it all...omg it was great. Ok at first I was on my back and then he flipped me over and sat me on top of him. I couldn't help but like almost scream from pleasure. wonderful wonderful wonderful. The second time was in the parking lot at park way mall. guess what that means...NEW SPOT...YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I was nervose for most of the time but I think that made it even better. like oh god we could get caught any minute oh god i think i'm going to cum. totally fun. I find my self trying to make my life more intresting so I can tell you about it...i do it all though. I'm just that cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment